Below is a video of our Curley kids showing their pride as they prepare for and celebrate JP’s Wake Up the Earth Festival in May, 2010.
Many thanks to Curley parent Rebecca Nieto for creating this terrific video.
Why We Like The Curley K-8
There are many, many great schools in the Boston Public School system.
That said, we do have a soft spot for our kids’ school. Here are some reasons why:
- From K-0 all the way to 8th Grade
- Advanced Work Classes in Grades 4 – 6
- On-Site After School Program
- Science Programs supported by and Outdoor Classroom
- Dance, Theatre, Music and Visual Programs
- Sheltered English Instruction
- Special Needs Programs
- Computer Labs and Chromebook and MacBook carts
- Sports/Physical Education Activities with 2 gyms
- Caring, Highly Skilled Faculty and Staff
- Very Active and Established School Parent Council
- Dedicated and Diverse Student Body
- Innovative School Grounds/Outdoor Classroom
- Widely Involved Parents
- Strong Community Partners
- School Band with a full orchestra of instruments
- The Curley K-8 is a great and vibrant community!